Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.freecouponstuff.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
freecouponstuff.com knows that your privacy is very important, and to keep you informed about our privacy practices we ask that you please read the guidelines described below. Keep in mind that because freecouponstuff.com is a growing website and internet technologies are constantly evolving, these guidelines are subject to change and any said changes will be posted on this page.
What kind of infomation does freecouponstuff.com collect from you?
Personol Information and Disclaimer:-
- During registration for membership, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address or interests.
- We do not collect information of non-members who browse our website such as Ip, Data or Cookies
- We will never sell or distribute your e-mail address to other companies or organizations, and your account password will always remain protected.
- FreeCouponStuff is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage for third party trade
- Freecouponstuff.com doesn’t sell any product or Send free samples or anything, FreeCouponStuff Just provide offers, Free samples or other thing which is available online on actual offer site
- We may also collect these informations from you- your operating system, browser type, your ISP and your IP Address.
DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads.
What is the DoubleClick DART cookie?
- The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. When users visit an AdSense publisher’s website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Use of Information
- We use your information to provide our services to you and for marketing and client relationship purposes. You may receive e-mails from us to let you know about new products, services, and upcoming events that may interest you.